Friday, February 2, 2007

DAY 35

HI EVERYONE,
WELL I CONTINUE TO GET STRONGER EVERY DAY. I AM NOT HAVING TO TAKE MY NAUSEA PILLS IN THE MORNING AND I AM GETTING BY --HOWEVER I DO STILL GET SOME STOMACH DISCOMFORT AND I HAVE HEARTBURN WITH JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING I EAT AND THE BURPS BUT OTHER THEN THAT I AM DOING FAIRLY WELL. I DROVE FOR THE FIRST TIME YESTERDAY JUST A SHORT TIME TO MY SISTERS HOUSE AND BACK. I AM STILL JUST ABOUT I'D SAY 55% ENERGY WISE BUT HOPEFULLY WITH TIME THAT WILL GET BETTER ALSO.THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND WELL WISHES I WILL CONTINUE TO POST. SUSAN

2 comments:

henk said...

Good to hear you've been for a drive, me too. The hot weather here makes the hair loss easier to cope with, but I wear my beanie in the morning. I find your comments about your oncologist's recommendations interesting. I'm off to see mine on Monday, supposed to be 38c about 100F will have to leave early with Helen driving (mostly)

Kind regards
Henk
(Australia)

Don said...

It's so wonderful to hear that your strength and appetite are improving bit by bit.