Tuesday, December 26, 2006

HALF WAY THROUGH

Hi everyone,
in case you don't know me yet -my name is Susan Schlueter and i am half way through my SCT. I begin my second half tomorrow with my first heavy dose chemo-to follow with a second day of heavy dose chemo and then SCT. As i await my day tomorrow i think i am SCT ready as far as house cleaning and mentally being prepared-i guess if you can be mentally prepared for a SCT. I still have my triple lumen catheter-which i hate and can,t wait to get out-so i await the inevitable-the SCT ride. Well lets see what it will bring for me -hopefully i can skip the mouth sores but i usually get what every unlucky soul gets so i probably will get them YUCK-Well i will try to keep up this blog thru the SCT ride-LETS SEE HOW FAR I GET!!!!

No comments: