Tuesday, January 9, 2007

DAY 11

WELL IT;S ME POSTING SO THAT TELLS YOU I MUST BE FEELING A LITTLE BETTER- I HAVE BEEN GETTING DAILY NEUPOGEN SHOTS TO HELP INCREASE MY BLOOD COUNTS. MY DOCTOR CAME TO SEE ME TODay as well as every day.HE SAYS I MAY BE ABLE TO GO HOME TOMORROW.BUT I WILL STILL Have to go to the clinic every day for a while. the deal now is wacthing to see if i get a temp. so far so good. i was able to keep my food down today but nausea abd dierreA WILL STILL BE an issue for WHILE. I CAN ONLY Eat in baby steps. i did get some mouth sores but nothing severe.the main thing was my esophagous burning and dirrea dirrea dirrea. so hopefully i am on the up hill trend. wish me luck. hi to aunt blanche and extended family.thanks for all the prays. and thanks FOR all the phone calls and well wishes from the family. it has helped alot. well keep you posted.
susan & fAMILY

3 comments:

Don said...

Whoopee! So glad that you are on the upswing. Sure do hope you can go home tomorrow. Thinking of you ...

Beth said...

Hi Susan,

We're cheering for you. I really hope you feel better as each day comes, and then can enjoy a durable complete remission! Hang in there!

Beth

henk said...

Hi Susan

I'm a Myeloma patient from Melbourne Australia.

I've been reading your blog with great interest as I am day 3 since my BSC transplant. I've been OK so far, though wondering if it's working, as I havn't had many effects so far>
Good to hear that your on the mend.