Thursday, January 18, 2007

DAY 2O ALMOST 3 WEEKS OUT

WELL TODAY WAS NOT GOOD I THREW UP ALL DAY YESTERDAY AND TWICE TODAY. I WENT TO CLINIC GOT SOME IV FLUIDS AND SOME ANZMET AND A STEROID PILL CALLED DECADRONE(I THINK THATS HOW YOU SPELL IT) ANY HOW THE SAME THING IS SCHEDULED FOR TOMORROW, THE DOC SAYS ITS ALL DUE TO MY TASTE BUDS. i CAN EAT TODAY BUT CAN'T TASTE IT THEY SAY I HAVE TO FORCE MYSELF TO EAT SO I DID. SO FAR SO GOOD. THE SMELLS THE SMELLS THE SMELLS (OH HOW I HATE THEM NOW) DON DID YOU HAVE A SCT? CAN SOMEONE TELL ME AT WHICH DAY OR WEEK DID THEY START TO FEEL BETTER? THE DOC SAYS IT WILL GET BETTER AND ALL MY COUNTS ARE GOOD AND HE SAYS MY BONE MARROW LOOKS GOOD. but I HAVE NOT YET RECOVERED(MEANING THE VOMITING AND SUCH) WHY I DON'T KNOW HE SAYS THEY WILL JUST KEEP SUPPORTING ME DURING THESE ROUGH DAYS. THATS ALL FOR NOW.

3 comments:

Don said...

No, I haven't had a transplant yet. Here are some blogs of people who did:

Transplant Journey
The Beast...
Let the Healing Begin

Keep on truckin' kiddo. You'll get there.

Blanche said...

Hi Susan,
I'm still here for you. Are you in quarantine? We'd love to come visit when you can have visitors. You're doing so good, being so brave. Hang in there. I feel it in my heart that things are going to be better for you.
Prayers and love,
Aunt Blanche

Beth said...

Hi Susan,

I hope today is better for you.

Can they not give you more meds for the nausea? Could you add some Zofran?

Beth